NEW! To the Thermoformer Market by istanbul pack
THE MOST EFFICIENT NEW GENERATION TECHNOLOGY
FOR FORM FILL SEAL PACKAGING LINES TOGETHER WITH İSTANBUL PACK’S UNIQUE SUPERIOR CUP CUTTING “ZERO+3mm Technology®”
istanbul pack has focused on the greatest possible savings in terms of packaging material consumption through accurate studies for years. Finally coming up with a unique superior new generation Thermo Form Fill Seal Packaging Machine. This high end machine and its unique cup cutting “ZERO+3mm Technology®” offers to its customers the most advantages package cost savings.
How much savings?
Starts from $18.500.- up to $180.000 savings per year in plastic materials. istanbul pack customers prefer it’s new generation thermo forming packaging machine for water or portion packs because they experience vast cost savings for example, by using less foils and still delivering the same hourly outputs and while running 8 hours a day 300 days a year. İstanbul pack easily surpassess similar conventional machines on the market. In fact, Savings double with two shifts of machine operation. so then why choose a standard machine?
BENEFITS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT ISTANBUL PACK HFFS PACKAGING MACHINES
The key features of our New Generation Fully Automatic Thermoforming Fill & Seal Lines with Unique Cup Cutting “ZERO+3mm Technology®” system are:
1) The bottom plastic foil transporting is carried out by servo driven chain that provides exceptional control and high performance accuracy over the bottom foil advance Unlike conventional packaging machines that require a lot of effort in manual bottom film transportation to the end of the cutting station. With istanbul pack, all the operator has to do is press the green button to repeatedly transfer the bottom film until the web is at the end of the pre-heated station then the operator starts receiving well-formed cups.
2) Homogeneous formed cups thanks to the Servo Motion Chain holding the bottom foil.
3) Bottom foil is always transported with the same repeat length thanks to chain technology.
4) No need to re-adjust sealing and cutting stations due to superior servo driven chain system.
5) When an operator starts up a conventional machine for the first time for real production, there is always about 5 meters of bottom foil waste before all stations are ready. Not so on our machine, there is only 60 cm waste from the beginning and this results in significant production savings.
6) Simple and easy photocell adjustment is needed only one time because of servo driven chain system repeat length always stays the same
7) Our new generation machine does not stop during a new bottom plastic roll change as the chain transports the taped film to the end of the machine in seconds without any risk of being stuck.
8) Absence of unnecessary stoppage time for maintenance.
9) Automatic lubrication system ensure the equal labrication to all moving parts in the machine.
10) Remote diagnostics and remote maintenance is also available. The Encrypted Plug & Go Remote Connection for remote diagnostics and remote maintenance is also available on our new generation machine. To ensure the functioning of remote maintenance, the customer just has to provide a wireless connection where machine is placed at the Factory.
11) EUROPEAN CUTTING TOOL : exchangeable cutting punch system with ZERO+3mm Technology there is no need to remove the whole cutting mold from the cutting station if there are any problems in the cutting punch, Because of the unique ability of changing, fixing and installing of the ZERO+3mm Technology punch’s.
“ZERO+3mm Technology®” Cutting Tool VERSUS Conventional Cutting Tool
|Cutting Tool remains in the plant at all times.||Cutting Tool is away for service for aprox. 2 months.|
|Machine does not stop.||If spare Cutting Tool is out of order machine is stopped.|
|Total control over maintenance costs.||No control over maintenance cost.|
|Dismantling of tool is NOT necessary when changing punches||Dismantling of tool is necessary when changing punches|
|All repair works are performed on site such as punches, matrix.|
|Tool Life increases average by 50% .|
12) On the contrary of the traditional FFS machine, ZERO+3mm Technology give us the absolute freedom with its outside waste separation system, in this kind of waste separation there is no need for waste removing stop time.
Our superior new generation Fully Automatic Horizontal Thermo Form Fill Seal ( HFFS ) Packaging Machine with STATE-OF-THE-ART Cup Cutting “ZERO+3mm Technology®” is available in below formats:
For Cup Dimensions: 64mm x 64mm
|Industrial Output||24 cycles/min||24 cycles/min||24 cycles/min|
|Production Output||14.400 cups/hr||17.280 cups/hr||21.600 cups/hr|
|Plastic Film Pitch (STEP)||134mm||134mm||201mm|
|Base Plastic Film Width||332-355mm||399-422mm||338-355mm|
|Plastic Film Thickness||0,55mm - 0,6mm||0,55mm - 0,6mm||0,55mm - 0,6mm|
|Plastic Materials||PET - PP - PS||PET - PP - PS||PET - PP - PS|
|Lid Materials||ALU – ALUPET||ALU – ALUPET||ALU - ALUPET|
|Cup Height for 180-200ml||70-75mm max||70-75mm max||70-75mm max|
|Machine Dimensions||8500 x 4300 x 3500 mm||8500 x 4300 x 3500 mm||8500 x 4300 x 3500 mm|
1) a) 2x5 format - capacity 12.000 cups/hour, pneumatic system
b) 2x5 format - capacity 14.400 cups/hour, Servo driven chain,Servo operated forming, sealing presses and waste rewinding unit
2) a) 2x6 format - capacity 17.280 cups/hour, Servo driven chain,Servo operated forming, sealing presses and waste rewinding unit
3) a) 3x5 format - capacity 21.600 cups/hour, Servo driven chain,Servo operated forming, sealing presses and waste rewinding unit
In His Own Words...
From Mr. Nesip AYVALI, Creator of ZERO+3mm™ Cup Cutting Technology.
Everybody wants to save money! I admit it: I am one of them.
Since creating ZERO+3mm™ Cup Cutting Technology almost 2 years ago, I have discovered that tens of company owners are looking for plastic savings for many reasons.
ZERO+3mm™ Cup Cutting Technology is for anyone who wants to consume less plastic materials, to achieve packaging material weight reduction and finally to save money.
ZERO+3mm™ Cup Cutting Technology is truly a unique product. There is nothing else out there that offers the most advantages package cost savings like ZERO+3mm™ Cup Cutting Technology.
We trully believe that you'll think the same with ZERO+3mm™ Cup Cutting Technology.
Our unique ZERO+3mm™ Cup Cutting Technology® is the result of years of research and development applied to all tools included in an FFS packaging line. Thanks to our “New Cup Cutting technology” we reduce your packaging material consumption starting from $18.500.- up to $180.000 dollars package cost savings per year in plastic materials.
We’ve done everything we can to minimise the amount of packaging, and less material used for APET* and ALU/PET. The individual cartons make it easy to transport and store at room temperature.
*APET is easily recycled and processed back into useful products.
Our superior new generation Fully Automatic Horizontal Thermo Form Fill Seal
( HFFS ) Packaging Machine with STATE-OF-THE-ART Cup Cutting “ZERO+3mm Technology®”
•Complete Interchangeability of Cutting Elements (Punches/Males)
•Spare Cutting Tool NOT neccessary.
•The cutting tool remains on the machine at all times. It is not necessary to send the tool to the supplier for repair services.
•All damaged cutting elements (punches / males) can be replaced in the cup machine onsite , without extracting the cutting tool from it.
•Reduction of maintenance and logistic costs ( freight, export & import duties, packaging, delivery, customs…).
•Easy onsite maintenance and repair works can be performed onsite.
WHAT ZERO+3MM Technology BECAME
İstanbul pack proposes a NEW! form-fill-seal technology to its customers.
LESS MATERIAL USED AND PACKAGING MATERIAL WEIGHT REDUCTION ACHIEVED.
Among other advantages such as global production costs, FFS technology requires much less material consumption than competition. As an example, the estimated annual material savings by having & running İstanbul pack’s FFS cup machine vs. competiton İstanbul pack’s FFS cup machine is estimated at $18.500.- up to $180.000 dollars package cost savings per year in plastic materials.
With more than 18 years of experience, istanbul pack FFS technology has been optimizing plastic thickness and minimizing material waste. istanbul pack FFS packaging machines can produce lightweight PET cups .
Because of its extensive use in the water market, PET (polyethylene terephtalate) can count on real recovery and recyclability (RPET). We have developed a separation system to separate PET waste from ALU/PET waste easily on our FFS packaging machines.
Key distinguishing features of the FORM FILL SEAL PACKAGING LINES TOGETHER WITH İSTANBUL PACK’S UNIQUE SUPERIOR CUP CUTTING “ZERO+3mm Technology®”
TR ALP 10/12/15: İstanbul pack best-seller – 2 lines in operation in Erbil- IRAQ and Ras Al Khaima - U.A.E.
Specific İstanbul pack design for high productivity: no mechanics below the plastic web, pulling with chains, “ZERO+3mm Technology®” cup cutting, filling station, ultraclean laminar air flow in the filling area.
Equipped with remote Access device by İstanbul pack.
Steady state production efficiency, minimal start and stop waste, operational ergonomics, ease of machine accessibility, little change-over time, and low manpower requirements for operation and maintenance optimizes the productivity and reduces the operating costs.
Our unique ZERO+3mm Technology® is the result of years of new generation research and development applied to all tools included in an FFS packaging line. Thanks to this technology we will reduce your package material maintenance costs and increase the performance and life of cutting tools. But most of all, we will simplify your day to day cup machine operations. ent applied to all tools included in an FFS packaging line. Thanks to this technology we will reduce your maintenance costs and increase the performance and life of tools. But most of all, we will streamline and simplify your day to day machine operations.
Our unique ZERO Technology® is the result of years of new generation research and development applied to all tools included in an FFS packaging line. Thanks to this technology we will reduce your maintenance costs and increase the performance and life of tools. But most of all, we will streamline and simplify your day to day machine operations.
© ISTANBUL PACK - All Rights Reserved - 2019